The department of Editorial Services is responsible for providing daily communications about the University of Arkansas to a broad array of internal and external audiences as well as working with communicators in colleges, schools and units across campus. Editorial Services strives to showcase the work of faculty, students, staff and the university's academic endeavors to campus, local, state, national and international audiences.
Editorial Services develops and manages content for the Publications and News and Research Communications units including?
Publications and News
- News.uark.edu - the online hub for university news and events.
- Newswire Daily - a daily e-blast of news and feature stories about the University of Arkansas. Go to news.uark.edu to subscribe.
- ARKANSAS magazine - the quarterly magazine for members of the Arkansas Alumni Association.
- Catalog of Studies - a comprehensive reference including a list of degrees, degree programs, courses and other valuable information to help students reach educational and career goals and graduate on time.
- Research Frontiers - the home of research news at the University of Arkansas. Research Frontiers provides daily updates including blogs and videos focused on research around the globe as well as frequent digital magazine features and Research Frontiers magazine, published twice a year.
- Field Notes - a series of blogs and videos, follows University of Arkansas researchers and students as they conduct field research around the globe.
- Campus Experts List - a directory of University of Arkansas faculty experts including summaries of areas of specialty expertise and contact information. The list is searchable by category or school.