The Office of University Relations advances the University of Arkansas’ goals and objectives through strategic communications and institutional support. In doing so, University Relations helps shape and sustain a distinctive, nationally respected University of Arkansas brand.
University Relations leaders and staff emphasize a planned, strategic approach to communications. We work with the U of A community members to develop and implement creative and effective ways to advance their goals and objectives.
Focuses and Services
Our team of strategic communication specialists focus on:
- Promoting the scholarly achievements of faculty and students.
- Advancing the U of A’s strategic plan and legislative agenda through executive and constituent communications.
- Serving the university community’s needs for graphic design, photography, video productions, and website design and development.
- Proactively and responsively working with news media to keep the public informed.
- Developing high-quality print and digital publications to inform and engage all audiences and constituencies.
- Creating public relations opportunities to showcase the U of A’s role and achievements.
- Maintaining a universitywide strategic communications and marketing plan.